General Class Information and Policies
We hope you'll find our small classes and experienced teaching staff make The Fussy Cut Quilt Shop a fun place to learn!
We want to help you have the best experience possible.
- Paying your class fee is what actually holds your place in class. We have small classes to insure you get individual attention from the teacher. We make a commitment to our teachers 7 days before the class is scheduled to run. If you plan to take a class, be sure to register at least a week before the first class meeting date to be sure you get in and that we have enough supplies on hand.
- We accept registration online, by phone with credit card or in the store during normal business hours by cash, check or credit card.
- Some classes require advance preparation, so please be sure to get your materials early enough to allow yourself time to get ready for your class.
- We offer you quality classes at low fees. So that we can continue to offer classes at fees that are as low as possible, we sometimes require students to purchase certain class materials at The Fussy Cut Quilt Shop. This will be specified on the class supply list.
- Class fees will be refunded if you notify us 7 days before the class is scheduled to run. If you need to cancel before the class but after the 7-day mark, we will attempt to find a replacement for you. If we can, we will cheerfully refund your money.
- If we have to cancel a class, the fee is refunded.
- Unless listed as Kids' or Teens' class, our classes are geared toward adults 18 and over. Many people are taking classes as a break from tending children. We thank you for leaving your children and pets at home.
When Beech Grove schools are closed due to weather The Fussy Cut Quilt Shop will also be closed. Please call if you have any questions; if we can get into the store safely we may be there, but will cancel classes and refund your class fee.